Wednesday, May 8, 2013

choc shock

Just before I go to bed, I thought I'd share the fact I finished the enormous bar of chocolate which was lying dormant in my store cupboard and have no intention of replacing it! This alone should accelerate my weight loss substantially.

Furthermore today I went for a brisk walk pushing my baby who now weighs a good 10 kilos and pushchair, for almost 2 hours. It was sweltering so hoping for the best. However, have no plans to hop on the scales yet as seriously eating sackloads of rabbit food and miniscule portions of carbs...apart from the choc, I hope to have good news next time I dare to challenge the scales' impartial judgement...

The hardest thing is keeping the plan foremost in my mind, it's all too easy to slip back into my mad bad eating habits and only afterwards remember I was supposed to be on a diet! The other thing I'm forcing myself to do is drink litres of water. In the afternoon when I'm teaching I drink half a litre for every student, so this afternoon I had four students, that's two litres of water, innumerable trips to the loo but I feel much better for it!

Yesterday I took baby and dogs out for a long walk along the seafront, it was lovely. Sunny but with a bit of a breeze, baby fell asleep for the entire time, while me and the dogs panted along, enjoying ourselves.

Feel like getting my legs out it is so hot, but am still a bit shy. Two mozzarella white wobbly sticks holding up a fat red tomato... not a pretty image unless you're preparing fingerfood for Masterchef. I started yesterday with my Birkinstocks and linen trousers. My dad once noted, 'once you get your knees brown, the rest doesn't matter.' you're probably right Dad but don't want to shock the drivers and cause a pile up due to the reflection off my startling white legs.

Nighty night


No comments:

Post a Comment