Monday, September 23, 2013

I feeeel good neneneneNE

I knew that I would now!

Nothing special has happened, I haven't weighed myself or managed to get into my size 12 jeans. I just feel GOOD! I think it'ds because I'm successfully managing to avoid exercise (joke) I mean bad eating habits. Eating kilos of salad, cottage cheese and fruit, and I DO feel slimmer and more optomistic.

Yesterday went to a birthday party for a 1 year old, which was thankfully quite healthy. They had chosed an Arabic menu which was also delicious! Vegetarian couscous, totally yummy, flat bread with local honey, dates stuffed with almonds and little biscuits filled with dates and ground pistachio. I did eat about 5 biscuits whilst waiting for the couscous to get served...

Halfway through the party a truly tropical storm started and we got drenched! So at grandma's house I put on an old pair of my husband's jeans and have to admit they were a little tight. However the positive thing is I had to stop eating because I felt sick with them on. Very lucky, because for those of you who know from previous posts, my Mother-in-law is a goddess in the kitchen and in typical Italian style keeps piling dishes magically onto the table from the fridge which act as if it's the wardrobe in 'The Chronicles of Narnia'.

A good thing did happen though when I tried to put on a pair of exercise pants I'd hidden at the back of the drawer because this time I actually managed to get them over my thighs and on! I really hope I'm on my way. I accept soon I'll have to start exercising too, but it feels more 'doable' now I have three mornings a week to myself. When I don't have students I can hop on the treadmill or have a bounce on my rebounder or even skip for a bit! And I will! Honestly, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment