Friday, September 27, 2013

weigh in

So I'm home alone again and I haven't 'hopped on the treadmill' or any such nonsense OBVIOUSLY. More likely I hopped into bed. I was shattered because baby had a bad night and I spent most of the night awake, and then when I finally did drop off he woke up again at 6am full of beans.

Good news is I weighed myself (I know I know I said I wouldn't) ad I'm 82.9 kilos, this means I'm only three kilos away from my pre pre pregnancy weight. That isn't a typo, I mean I was 79 kilos for years and then we decided to try for a baby, and I'd read that statically it's easier to get pregnant if you're neither overweight nor underweight and so I worked really hard and lost 10 kilos, then immediately I fell pregnant!

So, although my dream weight is 69 kilos, seeing as I was 79 for ages that'd be good too. at least as a start...

Managing to control myself as far as eating goes, practically skipped lunch today as was working from 1pm til 8:30pm and didn't suffer too much.

still feeling pretty positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment